Monday, August 06, 2012

NELLY LOVE

You've probably all heard of Nelly by now, as it has done it's rounds on many fashion blogs lately and has got a lot of fans in the blogging world! Dubbed Scandinavia's answer to ASOS, Nelly is an online fashion store stocking numerous well known brands, as well as their own branded pieces, that has recently come to the UK. I was lucky enough to be contacted by Nelly to choose some items to show you guys and review on the blog. I got three items, two of which I wore yesterday in this outfit, and another which I have already worn, so I'm able to review them honestly after wearing them all! All items are from Nelly's own 'in house' brands, and I have to say, I'm impressed!
Shirt - Nelly*
Trousers - H&M
Shoes - Nelly*
Ring - H&M

First up is the gorgeous Mystique Garden Shirt by Nelly Trend. I did originally choose the trousers in the print, but unfortunately they were out of stock in my size, so I went for the shirt instead as I loved the design. I was surprised when this came to find it was quite a stiff cotton fabric. It looks almost silky in the product photo online, but I actually prefer it in real life, as it means it can also be worn as a jacket! 
Second are the AMAZING Cheneil shoes! I love chunky shoes at the minute so these were an obvious choice for me. They are unbelievably comfy due to them having a thin layer of cushioning, and are easy to walk in considering the shape and height. I have a few outfit ideas for these and can't wait to wear them again!
The other item I received, which I am sure you will see soon, was the cut out Truth Top, again by Nelly Trend, which is a gorgeous black oversize shirt with cut out shoulders. I wore this for work at the weekend and got so many compliments on it, from staff and customers! 
Overall as you can probably tell, I'm really impressed with Nelly and the quality of their own brand items. I can't speak for the other brands they stock, but everything looks amazing on the site, so I would definitely recommend taking a look if you haven't already!

Have you got anything from Nelly yet? What do you think of Nelly?

PS. As of today, all items that I have been sent or gifted by brand and PR companies will be marked with an asterix rather than 'c/o (brand name)'. Please see my disclaimer for more details.

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I loveeee that shirt a lot, so pretty! I absolutely LOVE your blog, and your outfits! xx

    http://daintydesires.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The print of the shirt is amazing. And those chunky heels are wonderful. I can't wait to see the cut out top. Nelly is brill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are beautiful <3 you look soo cute!

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh the shoes and blouse are really pretty! i love the print on the blouse! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt is SO lovely wow! It really suits you too :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shirt is gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is absolutely perfect! Gonna get on to Nelly asap!
    xo

    iamlaurenpotts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shoes are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, THESE are the shoes. They are awesome.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do these shoes fit your feet? Are they big in the size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the perfect fit for me, very true to size I would say! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig