Thursday, August 16, 2012

YASMIN! GOGO PHILIP

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to be sent a gorgeous piece of jewellery from the new Yasmin rage by Gogo Philip. Teaming up with singer Yasmin, Gogo Philip, who are know for their uber cool jewellery designs, have created a quirky collection featuring edgy designs with an urban feel. I love the chunky gold necklaces and bracelets mixed with pendants reminiscent of 1920s Art Deco shapes. The range also features some amazing earrings, but I don't have my ears pierced so I can just imagine myself wearing those!


Necklace - Gogo Philip*
Blouse - Nelly*

The piece I was sent features a wide brass gold plated chain finished off with a gorgeous arrow pendant that goes through a circle at the other end of the chain. It's such an individual piece and not like anything I've seen before. I like to wear it with collared shirts so that the arrow peeks out at the middle of the collar. The quality is great and it feels really well made, so I know it will last me a very long time. It's one of those items that I find myself planning a whole outfit around, so expect to see it in some outfit posts soon!

You can see the rest of the collection here.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ooh I love the piece you were sent, it's definitely different! Going to check out the rest of the collection now! :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how it subtle-y peeks out of the top, it's a really beautiful piece xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This piece is so nice, so different ;). x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklace, it's so unique and makes a real statement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! - I did wonder what the big pink "Y!" stickers in the Arndale Topshop's Gogo Philip stuff. Now I know :) Very unusual necklace, I like!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig