Wednesday, September 05, 2012

SITTING PRETTY LOVES: JOLIE MOI

I came across Jolie Moi recently after seeing the brand poken about on a few fashion blogs here and there, and decided I should take a look to see what all the fuss was about. I think it's safe to say I have fallen in love with the brand ever since! They have a great mix of pieces at really reasonable prices, and what's more they are items that are that little bit different to what you find on the high street at the moment. I would say the brand is very 'me' and has almost a vintage feel to it, especially when you look at the dresses and maxi skirts. Everything screams elegance and I want it all in my wardrobe!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

I've picked out a few of my favourite things from Jolie Moi to show you, including the same dress in three colours as I love it so much! I love a collared blouse, and I love a pleated maxi skirt, so the two rolled into one is pretty much the best thing going. The red is definitely my favourite but I thought I'd show you a couple more! I also love the cream pleated skirt. The shape is gorgeous and I love the cinched in waist. It would look great with a pretty top tucked in.
Other favourites are the galaxy print skater skirt (how nice!?) which I'd wear with ankle boots and an oversized tee, and the gorgeous tan handbag. I really want a new bag and the shape of this one is really nice. It looks like it would be very sturdy and durable which is a must for me!

What do you think of Jolie Moi? What are your favourite pieces?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig