Thursday, September 06, 2012

POPPY PRINTS

Today has been a very exciting day for me. Much more exciting than usual. I won't go into too much detail but things on the job front are looking up and I'm working on something that I'm really passionate  about. I can't wait to get started! I'm also working alongside my local shopping centre in Preston, St George's, on a student lock in next month as a fashion blogger. It feels bizarre to think writing a blog is getting me places like that as I never dreamed I would get anything so amazing out of it! 
Anyway, because it was such a good day I decided to naughtily wear one of my early birthday presents (it isn't my birthday until the 14th, oops!) but I couldn't resist. It's a gorgeous floral tee by Topshop, but longer in length so it's more of a tunic style. I love the fit and the bright colours. A perfect piece for my Autumn Winter wardrobe!


Top - Topshop
Leggings - New Look
Flatforms - Miss Ikon*
Necklace - Sitting Pretty
Rings - Dixi*, Timothy Roe*
Lips - Chatterbox by MAC
Toes - Bright Pink by Barry M

I wore the tee with some basic black jersey leggings and my flatforms that I was kindly sent by Miss Ikon. I'm still getting to grips with walking in them as it feels a little strange, but I love the way they look. They are great for giving you a little height, without a high heel, so your foot is flat. I'm eyeing up all the other colours they stock as there are some gorgeous bright shades that would be great to jazz up a simple outfit!

Have you bought anything from Miss Ikon?

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Such a lovely dress!

    oldcaledonia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want this top! I was trying to resist but now I've seen it on you I kind of have to have it. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top, I really like how it fits as a dress!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how simple yet gorgeous this outfit is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the print! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Tunic is gorgeous, Congrats on whatever is, its brilliant to hear how blog is helping you :) xx

    http://scripted-dreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHHH. I have this... I can't wait to wear it :D It's such a lovely top! But it's so long it'll be a dress for me! It looks amazing on you :) great early birthday present ;) XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I literally tried that on in Topshop today :) The pretty bright colours caught my eye
    It would be mine
    My brother's birthday is on the 14th too... I wonder if he'd like this hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the t-shirt dress, so so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the top - I think the slightly longer tunic style is my favourite style.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig