Monday, October 08, 2012

GOK WAN FOR TU AT SAINSBURY'S

Yesterday I popped to my local Sainsbury's to pick up some food for lunches, and I naturally gravitated towards the clothing section. The new Gok Wan collection had landed in store and although I'd seen a few promo shots of the stock, I was really surprised at just how good it all is! I'm not normally one for celebrity/supermarket partnerships usually, but after picking up a few things from Sainsbury's recently and being pleased with the quality, I thought I'd take a look. At first glance I thought it was all work wear, with the main pieces being peplum tops and pencil skirts, but after a quick browse I found some lovely t shirts, casual blouses and this gorgeous skirt. As soon as I saw it I knew it was very 'me' with its midi length, vintage-esque print and fine pleats. I love the colours for Autumn/Winter and think they will work really well with other colours as well as black.


Blouse - Topshop
Cardigan - Topshop
Skirt - Gok for Sainsburys
Boots - Topshop
Lips - Please Me by MAC

I teamed the skirt with a simple black blouse with gold collar tips, black cardigan and my new boots that I can't get enough of! You'll probably have noticed I've started to work black into my wardrobe more often now, as I don't have to wear it as a work uniform any more. When I was at Outfit, I would have to wear all black every day, so felt like I couldn't really wear it outside of work. Now that I can wear what I want in my new job, I have found it to be creeping back in and wear it more often with bright colours and busy prints. I think it works really well with this skirt in particular.

Have you bought anything from the Gok Wan collection at Sainsbury's?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The skirt is beautiful! I love the print. Definitely need to go check out the collection now! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style :) This looks fab on you.

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! The skirt is amazing <3

    jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig