Tuesday, October 09, 2012

WEEKLY SNAPSHOT #25

Crazy priest riding a mechanical piano at the St George's Student Lock-In | Street style snapping at the event | Waking up to bizarre weather - gorgeous sunshine but heavy rain | Wearing my new Sainsbury's blouse under a stripe H&M jumper | T Shirt from Studded Petals featured here | Topshop Alvin boots = true love | Making the last of my jewellery. I'm closing shop! Get your goodie bags here - nearly all gone! | Toby with bed hair | Supervising nieces and nephews | Domino's time ...again | Toby looking less than impressed whilst being dried after his bath | Belgian waffles with Nutella and fresh strawberries.

Follow me on Instagram: @c_sittingpretty


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Those waffles look good enough to eat! Your dog is sooo cute too! Oh and I do love those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these kinds of posts! Your dog is adorable too xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in love with those topshop boots! Very very jealous :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig