Sunday, October 07, 2012

STUDDED PETALS

A while ago I was contacted by Millie, who runs Studded Petals, an online t shirt store selling various designs ranging from inverted crosses, dripping Chanel style double Cs and Yin and Yang signs. I was asked to pick out a style, and chose the floral Yin and Yang tee as I loved the floral print detail, making it that little bit different to anything I'd seen before. It isn't the usual thing I would go for, but I like to pick things that are a little out of my comfort zone from time to time, as I love to experiment and see how I could fit things in to my wardrobe. The quality is great, and the print is really striking which I love. I wore it today for a lazy Sunday, tucked in to my black Glamorous Disco Pants with a chunky knit cardigan and Converse. I really like the way this look turned out, and think it's perfect for a relaxed day like today. 

T Shirt - Studded Petals*
Cardigan - Voulez Vous
Disco Pants - Glamorous via Saints & Sinners, Preston
Converse - Zalando*
Hat - Primark

I also added my bobble hat that I picked up at Primark for a teeny £2! I love wearing hats when the weather gets colder, and feel that now I have a centre parting they suit me a lot more. I've just ordered a couple of new ones from H&M including a leopard fur one with ears! They're the perfect accessory to warm up any outfit for the wintery weather. I may be a little addicted to them!

What do you think of my Studded Petals tee? Which design would you go for?

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I want that cardi... looks so cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/10/12 11:03

    These t shirts are gorgeous, and I love your hat! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you've styled your tee. Your hat and cardi is lovely too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, really like the floral yingyang symbol :)
    Rachelle x
    http://inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot outfit! i love the trrousers

    Check out my blog
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely outfit Claire :) May I just ask, where can I buy Voulez Vous? I absolutely adore your cardigan and must have it in my life!
    Lulutrixabelle<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lovely! It's a brand within a concession called Fuse that's stocked in places like BHS and outfit. The cardi is really old from last Xmas though so you may not get hold of it now! X

      Delete
  7. What a nice cardigan ! I really like this color. It's totally "autumn"

    ReplyDelete
  8. what size did you get in the t-shirt, may i ask?

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig