Saturday, October 06, 2012

PAISLEY + STUDS

Today I wore a dress that I got a few weeks ago whilst I was in Machester for my birthday. It was from a little vintage store in the Northern Quarter called Retro Rehab, that I wanted to visit for ages after finding it on Facebook. Whilst I was there I found out they are opening a shop in Preston where I live, so I'm sure it will be a regular haunt of mine from now on! This dress is by Liz Clairbourne and cost £18. I bought it with the intention of shortening the hem a little, but once I tried it on I decided to keep it at the midi length  for Winter! I also wore my new favourite boots - the Topshop Alvins! Finally in my life after falling in love with them when they first graced the pages of Topshop.com. They are so, so comfy and really good quality so I can see them lasting a long time. I love Topshop boots for exactly that reason. They are worth the money and I've never had a bad pair.




Dress - Retro Rehab
Jacket - River Island
Boots - Topshop
Belt - Primark
Fur Headband - Sainsburys
Lips - Coco Rouge Cambon by Chanel


The faux fur headband is from Sainsburys, believe it or not! I got it last week in the 25% off event they did, along with a gorgeous blouse and dress that you may have seen on Instagram. They will no doubt be featuring in outfit posts very soon! I'm really impressed with the stock at Sainsburys at the minute. There's a lot of trend led pieces that rival the High Street, and the prices are really good. 

In other news, the first week at my new job went really well! I feel like I'm settling in quickly and finding my feet. It can get a little stressful in the office when there are tight deadlines and lots to do, but I love working under pressure so I'm really enjoying it. Thanks everyone who sent congratulations messages and well wishes - it means a lot!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I really want that jacket, I keep seeing it everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely Claire! The faux fur headband adds the perfect autumnal twist on your outfit. So pleased that you're already settling in at work too, I'm so excited for you! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah no way! where abouts in Preston? Friargate? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with them shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6/10/12 20:20

    I love Retro Rehab, great news that there will be one in Preston. Not as far to travel now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the jacket and boots!

    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fur headband looks extra warm and cozy!

    Emma xx
    Emmaknitted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool outfit... Love the Alvin boots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you're enjoying your job doll! I'm a massive fan of midi dresses so pleased you've kept it that length!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig