Wednesday, October 03, 2012

STYLE SPOTTING AT ST GEORGE'S STUDENT LOCK IN

Last night I spent a couple of hours at the Student Lock-In at Preston's St George's Shopping Centre seeking out the most stylish students. As you all know by now, I've teamed up with the Lock-In to bring you exclusive previews and discounts, and yesterday I was there taking street style snaps for the Shopping Centre and my blog. I'm going to keep this post short and sweet as there are a lot of photos and I want them to speak for themselves! Let me know if you were there, and even better, if one of the photos is of you!



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Some fab outfits here! Love street style!

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/10/12 00:26

    Hi there, one of them is me! The pictures look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some awesome style snaps! Love the two girls with the funky hair on the second row.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love street style photos like these, gives me real inspiration for things that i have in my own wardrobe :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preston has style! sometimes.. some old states too but we'll forget about those ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, loving all the camo x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all the army jackets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post!! The girl wearing the tan coat on the 4th row, do you know where she got it by any chance? Im looking for one just like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig