Thursday, October 04, 2012

WEEKLY WISHLIST: MATALAN

This week I wanted to show you my favourite pieces from Matalan. In recent years I've been really impressed with what they have to offer. Matalan used to be a place I went simply to get some cheap holiday clothes that I would probably never wear agan, but lately their stock has been on my radar for it's on-trend, young and fashionable feel. I've been loving all the Autumn/Winter collections around on the High Street at the moment, and Matalan is right up there with some of the best, especially the shoes! I've picked out a selection of my favourite pieces to share with you all. I challenge you not to like something!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Like I said, the shoes are amazing and bang on trend. With every style you could wish for from trainers and loafers to brogues and creepers, there is something for anybody and any occasion. My favourite items have to be the chunky cardigan and the leopard print faux fur coat, perfect for Autumn/Winter and for years to come as they are so timeless. I'm also in love with the chunky knit jumpers and gorgeous leather detailing on the peplum top.
I may have to take a trip to my local store come payday and treat myself to something off this wishlist as it's all too beautiful to leave behind!
What are your favourite items? Have you shopped in Matalan recently?


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That animal print coat is a bargain! I love it.And the leopard creepers! Matalan have come up with some winners here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i work at matalan so i get discount, yayy. i bought the chunky knit jumper in burgundy, it's so easy to wear. the prices aren't as cheap as primark, but they aren't far off!

    www.happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pairs of brogues and the tuck jumper please :D Lovely picks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is like the most perfect Autumn wishlist ever lol I want everything. Love the leopard cardigan!

    Ellie | Misseblog xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig