Monday, October 01, 2012

WEEKLY SNAPSHOT #24

Being stuck in traffic is the worst thing | Homemade pizzas for tea | So cold I had to do my make up in bed | Last day at Outfit! | Beautiful leaving flowers | Little me, bang on trend... | Bought a beautiful fur headband from Sainsburys | Also got some new job clothes from Sainsburys too! | Outfit post in my new Glamorous skirt | Got my hair did | Full English was needed on Saturday morning! | Yummy drinks at my leaving do | Little nephew's 2nd birthday | Best birthday cake I've ever seen | Ready for day one at my new job! | Loved my first day researching blogs and designing posters!  

Follow me on Instagram: @c_sittingpretty
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Yum to the homemade pizzas. And the monkey cake is genuis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/10/12 12:20

    Love these posts, and that hairband is gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig