Sunday, October 28, 2012

TELL ME ABOUT IT, STUD.

Sadly the weather in the North West has gone back to the usual, (rain, rain and more rain) so outdoor outfit pictures have been put on hold and I'm back in the comfort of my bedroom. I'm hoping for the rain to die off in the next few days so I can get back outside as I've really enjoyed doing them in the garden and think they look so much better! Anyway, today I wore this gorgeous jumper from Glamorous, complete with cut out shoulders and spiky studs teamed with my Glamorous Disco Pants - Glamorous overload! The jumper is incredibly soft and snuggly, and it's sweatshirt style means it's got a really warm lining which is perfect for the drop in temperature. 





Jumper - Glamorous*
Disco Pants - Glamorous
Boots - Primark
Lips - Chatterbox by MAC


If you fancy getting your hands on the jumper I'm wearing, or even a pair of Disco Pants similar to these, be sure to enter my Glamorous giveaway as both items are on the list of prizes that the lucky winner can choose from! 
I've got a busy week ahead of me now, so I've had a chilled out weekend to prepare for it. As well as working all week, tomorrow I'll be going to watch Michael McIntyre at Manchester after having the tickets for nearly two years! There's also family birthdays and lots of other things happening.

What have you got planned for the week ahead?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Just discovered your little corner of the internet whilst searching for Disco Pant dupes! Loved your post so much I read a dozen or so other posts.. woops! Now following :) keep up the good work.

    Elspeth xx

    ps. love love love your beautiful porcelain skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the detail on the jumper. Are the glamorous disco pants good quality? Debating what dupe pair to get!

    http://erraticglamour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh they are great quality! Not as thick as the AA ones but I kind of like that. I would definitely recommend them as a cheaper alternative! x

      Delete
  3. The disco pants look fab paired with this jumper! Great outfit!
    Lauren xxx
    thegirlwithtoomanyclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1/11/12 07:10

    I've never got anything from Glamourous before - but this outfit is gorgeous, you look lovely xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig