Saturday, October 20, 2012

WILD CAT

Today I decided it was time to start taking my outfit pictures outside, after months of wanting to but never actually getting round to it. The weather here at the moment isn't great so it's been difficult to want to drag myself into the garden to take pictures, but I took the plunge and I'm really pleased at how it turned out. I'm always admiring blog photos that are taken outside, because of how much more the clothes stand out in somewhere that has more natural light. I really like the area of the garden I took photos in, but there a few other parts I would like to try. Let me know what you think of them being taken outdoors. I'm really keen to see if you all like them done this way!





Jacket - River Island
T Shirt - Topshop
Disco Pants - Glamorous via Saints & Sinners, Preston
Boots - Topshop
Hat - H&M
Necklace - Primark
Lips - Raspberry by Natural Collection
Nails - Red Red Wine by Models Own

Today has been a lovely chilled out day, which was much needed after a busy week at work. Dan and I went out and did a spot of shopping, and spent the rest of the day generally pigging out eating too much! Tomorrow will probably be the same all over again, plus I'm going to see Madagascar 3 at the cinema. You wouldn't believe how excited I am about that! I'm such a child!

What is everyone up to this weekend?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Claire, you little stunner! Love the outside pics, you're right - it does make the clothes stand out more. Your hair looks fab too, have you had more blonde put through it?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely! I had it done a few weeks back but just the same colour! I think it just looks brighter under natural light :)

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit and the pics look great!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking gorgeous loving how you styled it x

    www.scripted-dreams.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like your boots and jacket :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cute little hattt

      http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
      xxx

      Delete
  5. love your outfit the photo's have turned out amazing outside love it.
    http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig