Saturday, November 17, 2012

CHECK ON IT

I can't believe how fast this weekend has come round, and after such a busy and sometimes stressful week, today was for relaxing and catching up with myself. I spent the morning lounging around, and did a spot of Christmas shopping this afternoon. I wore a jumper I completely forgot I had, which I got for my birthday back in September from the Warehouse concession in John Lewis. I got it a size up to what I would usually buy, as I hate chunky jumpers being fitted. I'd much rather have something slightly looser fitting as I think it suit my frame a little more than if were tight. I love the checked design  teamed with my faux fur collar and some skinny jeans.




Jumper - Warhouse
Jeans - Miss Selfridge via Debenhams*
Faux Fur Collar - H&M
Boots - Primark
Lips - Chanel Coco Rouge in Cambon
Nails - Model's Own Red Red Wine

Keeping it short and sweet tonight as I'm off to settle in front of the TV to watch X Factor and start wrapping Christmas presents (how organised am I this year!?). Don't forget my blog sale is still open where I have a few items of clothing still for sale, and I have a giveaway live here where you can get your hands on a gorgeous dress by LoveStruck!

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Your jumper looks so lovely and cosy :D just about to settle down and watch the x factor myself :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is gorgeous and your hair looks stunning here! So understated yet beauts xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! And that faux fur collar looks super cosy too, really need to get myself one of those!

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was also thinking of wrapping presents but thought it was too early!maybe next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how simple your outfit is but it still looks so nice. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. that jumper look so cosy especially with the faux fur collar :)
    I can't wait to wrap xmas presents, its getting me so excited already.

    Ekkk.



    p.s your blog is so lovely :)

    www.charlotelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig