Sunday, March 24, 2013

SLOUCHY SUNDAY

Outfit posts seem to be few and far between at the moment whilst the weather has taken a crazy turn. I pretty much had to scrap the majority of photos from this morning as a gust of window threw me out of sorts every few seconds! I know you've already seen the blouse I'm wearing in a post not too long ago, but I decided to style it a little differently this time round with my Vila slouchy jumper from Zalando and my H&M acid wash skinnies. I'm loving this jumper at the minute over collared blouses and dresses as it's a really nice relaxed fit and isn't too thick to layer. I also really like how it's slightly cropped at the front, letting whatever's layered underneath to peep out a little more.

Jumper - Vila via Zalando*
Blouse - H&M
Jeans - H&M
Boots - Boohoo

This weekend has been lovely and relaxed and has gone way too quickly (as usual!) I've spent lots of time with Dan and my family, and had another little spending splurge yesterday, naughty naughty. I picked up a few more bits from Primark that I regretted putting back when I went last week, as well as a couple of things from my local TK Maxx in Preston as it had reopened yesterday after a refurb so it would have been rude not to go in. At least that's what I keep telling myself! I got a really cute varsity style jacket with faux leather sleeves that isn't my usual style but I love it! Can't wait to feature it on here in an outfit very soon.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. You look lovely and cosy for this horrible cold snap!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the neckline of your jumper :) The leopard print is so cute too!

    thelittleantlers
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute but comfy outfit. Love!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig