Monday, March 11, 2013

WEEKLY SNAPSHOT #45

Mexican night | Stripes and skinnies combo | Pret lunch at work | Office treat | Gorgeous new Monki blouse | Lovely polaroid prints of my pictures from printed.com | Holding hands | Getting things ready for my stall at UCLAN (tomorrow!) | Amazing new Bobbi Brown lipstick in Cosmic Raspberry | Got my hair did | Two ways to wear my vintage blouse from The Vintage Set | Happy Mother's Day! | Yummy breakfast | Sleepy pooch | Fed up of the snow now! | Cheeky trip to Starbucks.

Follow me on Instagram: @c_sittingpretty
 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The dotted shirt seems so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these posts:) man I want starbucks now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dog is soooo adorable.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig