Saturday, March 16, 2013

FASHION + HOMEWARE HAUL

I planned on blogging an outfit post today, but all the pictures turned out to be out of focus when I came to choose them, so I've decided to show you what I picked up on a little shopping trip this morning! I did buy all this today and it probably looks like a lot of stuff, but I rarely get to do this so I keep telling myself it doesn't matter and I need everything I bought! 
I already had my eye on a couple of bits but the majority of stuff was a spur of the moment thing, but I love everything I found and can't wait to wear it! Here's what I got...
Vintage Dress - £20 - Retro RehabSkater Dress - £14.99 - Coco BooGraphic Cropped Tee - £5 - PrimarkDungaree Shorts - £12 - PrimarkPyjama Bottoms - left £6, right £5 - Primark

Cropped sweatshirt - £18 - Topshop
New York City long vest - £12 - Topshop

Floral Duvet Set - £11 - Primark
Fox Cushion - £6 - Primark

Cross Necklace - £2 - Primark
Studded Cap - £3 - Primark
Heart Ring - £1 - Republic


The High Street is starting to get a bit better now in my opinion. For a couple of months I've struggled to find anything I really like in the whole Winter/Spring transition stage, but there seems to be some gems cropping up all over the place now! Most of the things I found are items that will work well in any weather, which is important at the minute whilst it can't seem to make it's mind up. Snow in March? Sort it out!  

Have bought anything from the High Street recently? What are your favourite things I picked up?
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I love the look of the vintage dress, and I want those pj bottoms too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god that coco boo dresss!!!!!
    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going into primark tomorrow to buy those jarmie bottoms!
    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vintage dress is so beautiful !! I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fox cushions is so cute!
    I love the Coco Boo dress and the PJs, too - they look super cosy :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dungaree shorts! :)


    http://shinebrightx18.blogspot.co.uk/ - lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just bought the dungarees and the fox cushion today - Primark is so great right now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, good finds! I'm especially loving the two dresses. I miss the UK high street shops!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Primark buys! I need those PJ Bottoms! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I picked up that duvet set too! 11 pounds is SO good x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of such styles while i am at Homeware Shopping,but got no choice like these

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig