Saturday, April 13, 2013

TOPSHOP JONI JEANS

Hello all! Hope you are all enjoying the weekend?  Today was a lovely day spent with friends and family. I overdosed on food at Nandos with my old work pals at lunch, then headed off for a barbecue (indoors, sadly) at my sister's house where I overdosed on food again. Oops. Diet starts Monday...yeah right. Anyway, here's what I wore today. It started off pretty sunny so I went for something nice and relaxed, and my new Joni jeans were the perfect choice for the food baby I seem to have grown. I know you've already seen the tee and cardigan a few times but they are staple items in my wardrobe at the minute. I wear them so much!




Cardigan - Miss Selfridge*
TShirt - Topshop
Jeans - Joni by Topshop
Converse - Zalando*
Necklace - Miss Selfridge*

I'm really impressed with the quality of the Joni jeans, and I think they're even better than the American Apparel Easy Jeans. The fit in my opinion is better and they don't lose their shape throughout the day in the way that my Easy Jeans do, and what's more they're a great price at £36, which is a lot more purse friendly than the AA versions! I'm already trying to decide on which colour to get next!

Have you got the Joni jeans? 

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Ooh love this outfit! Love the jeans with the Converse! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for a new pair of jeans recently since all mine tend to loose shape really quickly when wearing them, then after about three washes they tend to go a size bigger! So I'll definitely be taking a look at these ones. We also attempted to have a BBQ that ended up being in-doors instead, rubbish weather!

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried some of them on last week but I seem to be in-between sizes. Think i'll try them again soon because I really want a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great casual outfit, you look lovely. I adoooreee these jeans and I really want to buy them, are the other colours equally as nice? And are they as good quality? As I don't think I'd suit the lighter colour as I've got massive thighs!
    Looking forward to seeing more outfit posts! Love your blog :-)



    Blog: In a Faraway Tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily!
      I haven't actually tried any other colours yet, (I've only seen them online!) so I can't say anything about the quality of the other shades, but if they're anything like these then I think they will be fine! x

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'll give them a go, lovely post xx

      Delete
  5. Anonymous15/4/13 12:31

    I haven't tried the Joni jeans but have heard such amazing things! I also loveyour neckalce xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous18/4/13 13:30

    Very Cool Outfit!
    What length Jeans did you go for btw?
    Don't know whether to opt for the 30 Leg or regular 32 Leg.
    I'm guessing you're about my height of 5,4"? (Sorry if you're taller. Lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely! I'm about 5'5 / 5'6 so not too far off! I got the 30 leg as I've got short legs compared to my long body, and wanted them to be more like ankle grazers. Hope this helps!

      Delete
  7. Looks really good!
    In which size did you bought them?
    I want to order them online and I'm not sure what size I should choose :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a size 10 I the 30 leg. They're pretty true to size! X

      Delete
  8. Anonymous11/8/14 13:35

    Which colour is this? Looks really good!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig