Wednesday, March 26, 2014

WISHLIST: PEARLS & PIECES

My latest wishlist comes from one of my blog sponsors, Pearls and Pieces, a new jewellery start up launched by the lovely Sara. Pearls and Pieces stocks lots of pieces including statement necklaces, bracelets, earrings and adorable little rings, and to make it even better, nothing is over £10! Long time followers of mine will probably remember when I used to make and sell jewellery, so I love to support anyone doing the same thing, and Sara is no exception. I've picked out some pieces from the range that have caught my eye...

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate necklace number one?! This was the piece that my eyes went straight to when I first checked out the site and I think you'll all see why. It's such a statement item yet it still looks feminine and really wearable. I'd wear this one with a grey over sized tee tucked into skinnies with a casual blazer thrown over for good measure. There's some really pretty necklaces that are on the smaller, more delicate side too, with gorgeous little charms and pendants such as hearts and masquerade masks like the ones pictured which are perfect to add a little something to an outfit without having something too loud. I'm also loving the range of earrings - makes me wish I wasn't such a wimp and had my ears pierced! Me being the ring obsessive person that I am though, I'm obviously drawn to the rings. I've only pictured a couple of my favourites, but there's loads to chose from in lots of designs. The little crown ring is oh so cute, and the simple knuckle ring is the perfect every day piece that would mix and match perfectly with so many other rings!

Which are your favourites from the range? It would be amazing if you could all go show Sara some love on the Pearls and Pieces website if you see anything you like! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig