Wednesday, May 21, 2014

COMING UP ROSES

If you know me, you'll know that I'm partial to a good floral print, so you won't be surprised to see that I'm all over the floral trouser trend! This was a big trend a couple of years back with the famous H&M floral trousers that just about every blogger owned, including me. I loved it the first time round (so much so that I regret ebaying those H&M beauties!) and I love it even more now, so I was pretty darn chuffed when these gorgeous trousers from iKrush arrived, as not only are they a similar style to those I used to have but they are so much more comfy! They are made from a stretchy soft fabric and pull on with no fastenings, making them really easy to wear.










T Shirt - Primark
Trousers - iKrush*
Shoes - Duo*
Clutch - Primark
Sunglasses - Primark
Nails - Barry M Gelly Polish in Satsuma


I wore the trousers with an oversized basic cropped tee that I picked up in Primark recently to let the floral print do all the talking. I love this look so much that I'm now lusting after the matching blazer too! I know a lot of people find the printed trouser trend a little scary at first, and it can be a tricky one to crack, but if you stick to something sleek and simple like a plain tee or a blouse on top then you will see they can actually be really wearable. In my opinion, heels are a must as they add height and length, which in my case I need tonnes of as I've got such short legs! 

iKrush also have an amazing competition running where you can win a years supply of dresses! Just head over to the website (here) to enter!

How would you go about styling these trousers? Have you dipped your toes in the trend yet?


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Those trousers are beautiful! A touch of summer for the sun!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those trousers are just gorgeous, you look wonderful Claire x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty print on these trousers!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig