Saturday, May 17, 2014

POLARISED

Hello sunshine! Finally the weather is looking up in the UK and the sun has been well and truly out today. Dan and I have had a lovely day in the sun, relaxing and picnic-ing in the local park, and we stopped off to take some outfit snaps on our way home. I wasn't quite ready to brave bare legs, being pasty white and all, so a crop top had to suffice today. The top is part of another two piece of mine which was handmade by my lovely friend Steph from Lily And The Lamplight. Absolutely love the orange/red colour and the ditsy floral print, and the fact that it's not too cropped makes it really easy to wear. When you're figure conscious like I am, and regularly nursing a food baby, crop tops can be a no-no, but this one is actually really flattering.









Crop top - Lily And The Lamplight
Jeans - Asos
Shoes - She Likes*
Bag - Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses - Primark
Nails - Barry M Gelly Polish in Satsuma

I'll be spending the rest of the weekend enjoying the weather with my lovely mum as it's her birthday today! Dan and I are taking her out tomorrow for a nice lunch as a little surprise in really nice spot in Preston that you may recognise from my blog... More to be revealed soon!

How have you all spent this sunny Saturday?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Your tee is so pretty, you look wonderful Claire x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is fabulous Claire! I love it - just followed! ♥
    Would love if you checked out mine sometime too so we can stay in touch!

    AIMEROSE

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig