Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A WEEKEND WITH CRAFTY VINTAGE

So as you may have read on the blog last week, I spent the majority of my weekend at the Crafty Vintage Weekender at Brockholes Nature Reserve. I set up my stall for the weekend, aptly named 'Sitting Pretty' (of course!) with lots of Vintage clothing and some handmade homewares and accessories that I've been busy working on for the past few weeks. I've done a Crafty Vintage fair once previously and had such a good time meeting some lovely stallholders and customers. I enjoyed it so much that I just had to come back for more, and I'm so glad I did! The weather may have been a tad on the wet side but that didn't stop the fun. As well as lots of fabulous stalls, there was also some incredible street food and amazing entertainment from a number of acts including the super talented Kiki deVille, who you may recognise from this years The Voice! 

























As you can see there was so much to see and do over the weekend at Crafty Vintage, and I had the best time! If you missed this event then do not fear! Crafty Vintage have lots more up their sleeve for the coming months, including one in a couple of weeks at the gorgeous Hoghton Tower where I visited for some photos recently. You can catch up with the whole list of events on their website here, and also on their Facebook page. I'm hoping to be trading at the July and Christmas dates if all goes to plan, so you may see me there! 

Did you go to the Crafty Vintage Weekender?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig