Tuesday, June 10, 2014

BLACK LACE

Before I start, I'd just like to say how much of a pain it is trying to shoot some photos when the weather has been like it was today! I've been waiting around all evening to get out and get snapping, but thunder storms and torrential rain made it pretty tricky. Luckily we saw a gap in the clouds and made a run for it, but just made it back in time for another thunder storm. What is it with this crazy weather lately? Anyway, on to the outfit! I wore a super pretty lace cut out dress by Red Label. It's really quite dressy for day time, so I dressed it down and went casual by wearing a cute polo shirt underneath. 










Dress - Red Label*
Polo Shirt - Plongee Clothing*
Denim Jacket - Primark
Boots - New Look
Bag - Nica*

Aside from the awful weather, it's been pretty warm lately which means it's time for the good old denim jacket to make an appearance! This one is from Primark years ago and it's been very well loved every summer since. I love it teamed with a simple little black dress like the one I'm wearing as it gives it a casual twist. I'm after a new one that has more of a boyfriend fit to it, so if you know of anywhere that does a good'un then let me know!

How do you dress down more formal pieces?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this, so pretty Claire x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig