Sunday, June 08, 2014

BRODERIE ANGLAIS

This weekend has been so lovely and relaxed, and as usual has gone way too fast! It's been a super busy one, catching up with old friends over dinner and drinks on Friday night, family time with my little nephews yesterday, and a trip to Manchester for a yummy meal at Jamie's Italian with Dan today. On Friday evening I wore a lovely new top from Chicnova which has to be one of my favourite items in my wardrobe at the moment. It's so sweet and girly with it's floaty layers and delicate detailing. I love the fit and shape as it hides a multitude of sins! I loved the outfit so much that I decided to wear it again and snap some pictures, with the addition of my fedora and my hair extensions, which I've realised I do not wear enough!





Top - Chicnova*
Jeans - Joni at Topshop
Shoes - Primark
Hat - H&M
Necklace - Primark
Bag - Nica*

I must admit, I feel like I could be Haim's blonder sister in this get up. It's all very floaty and folksy which I love! Chicnova is a site that I'm regularly browsing so when I was asked to style up a couple of pieces from the range I was over the moon. I can't wait to style the other item I got in a blog post next week as it's completely different to this! One word...(and a word I don't regularly use) - Neon! A bright neon jumper to be exact. On paper it sounds so not me, but when you see it you'll see why I fell in love with it.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Let me know what you got up to.

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The detailing on your blouse is just so so pretty. You look wonderful Claire x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blouse is very pretty, I can see why you love it.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with that blouse, so pretty and looks so good with light wash denim jeans!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice curls.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig