Sunday, June 15, 2014

NEON KNIT

You may remember telling you about this gorgeous neon jumper a few posts ago, and how I said that on paper, neon knitwear is not something I would usually go for, but in actual fact I'm pretty sold on this one! I love everything out this one from Chicnova; the fact that it's slightly cropped, the citrus summery colour and the cable knit style. It's the perfect colour to add a bright splash to an otherwise plain outfit, and it's great for the weather we're having up north at the minute where it's warm but not quite warm enough for a tshirt and shorts. 









Jumper - Chicnova*
Jeans - Hayden by Topshop
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Urban Outfitters
Nails - Barry M Gelly Paint in 'Blueberry'

I wore the jumper yesterday with my favourite boyfriend jeans and a pair of nude pointy heels. I love wearing these jeans with heels as it smartens them up a little and helps lengthen my legs which is a must as they are super short!
I also picked up a new colour of the Barry M Gelly Paint called Blueberry, which is a lovely cornflower blue, perfect for summer. If you'd like to see a review of the Gelly polishes then do let me know in the comments! I'm hoping to pick up a few more shades when pay weekend comes around so should have lots of summery colours to show you.

What are your thoughts on the neon trend?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Always love a bit of neon :-) really like your jeans to xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that jumper is lovely! great outfit! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumper really is lovely, I adore your jeans too Claire x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a lovely jumper, not too bright and a great knit.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig