Sunday, June 22, 2014

THE CO-ORD

My love for matching co-ords is forever growing, and so is the love for my friend Steph's handmade clothing. You've probably seen a few of my Lily And The Lamplight pieces on here recently, but this has to be my favourite addition to my collection so far! It's a gorgeous crop top with matching high waisted shorts in a dreamy vintage style seaside fabric (which has also been used by Ralph Lauren!) and it fits like a glove. The thing I love about these is that the crop tops aren't too short, so if you're conscious about showing the tummy like I am, then they are perfect. They show off just a tiny bit of skin so you don't feel over exposed, and they're perfect worn with high wasted jeans too! 











Two Piece - Lily And The Lamplight
Shirt - Topman
Sandals - Clarks
Bag - Vintage
Sunglasses - Ray Ban via John Lewis
Lips - Morange by MAC

I've fallen out of love with my old Primark denim jacket, so I pinched one of Dan's denim shirts to throw over my outfit. It wasn't quite warm enough today to go it alone with the two piece, so a cover up was a must! I love how the colour of the denim looks against the deep blue of the printed fabric. I think I'll be borrowing this one more often! 

How do you style your co-ords? 

Hope you've all had a lovely sunny weekend! What have you been up to?

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. There are so many awesome co-ords out there it's hard to pick which ones I want to buy. I love this pattern and the fact it's a darker colour but still summery. Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that two piece is just to die for. It's beautiful x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig