Saturday, July 04, 2015

SNAPSHOT: MAY - JUNE

For some reason I completely bypassed posting my May Snapshot, so this month is a double whammy of photos from both May and June. Life has changed a fair bit over the past couple of months, what with a new job, weight loss and a healthkick in time for holidays and lots of other things in between, so there's a mixed bag when it comes to photos. Here's what life has been like lately over the past weeks...
Starting the health kick with yummy Savse Smoothies | Outfit snapping | Went and bought myself a new job present, didn't I! | Loving the Deliciously Ella cook book | A quote that rings true with me right now | Throwback | Fresh new cut | Beautiful bras courtesy of BHS | Being silly with my littlest nephew | Stroll in the park with my love | Even managed to stay healthy at Nandos! | Designing a motivational tee for StyleForStroke with Boohoo | I have serious bikini problems | Big kid couldn't resist playing on the adventure playground | Spied a beautiful butterfly at the local nature reserve | Posing in my tee!  
Some more outfit photos in the sunny weather | Looking forward to jetting off to this slice of heaven | My beautiful mum's birthday | Another throwback to when we were little'uns! | Boy did good with surprises when I got home from work | Perrie from Little Mix just wants to be me with her bob. Twins! | Brews in bed are the best | Cheat night and cheating in style with a McDs! | Beautiful outfit from M&S for my friend's wedding | Beach with the boy | Dan taking the 2p machines very seriously | Back to when I was two and my crayons were stored in a popcorn tub | My favourite song, never fails to cheer me up | The most beautiful wedding! | Making the most of the photo booth | With the stunning bride in her equally stunning Jenny Packham dress (not jealous.... not jealous one bit....)






Wedding outfit | Back to the train life | Love the atmosphere at the Southbank | Cocktails on a school night in the London sun | Browsing Paperchase at 9pm can only mean one thing: postcards | With my two favourite boys en route to a camping trip that never even happened (sob) | May beauty favourites | Date night in Manchester | Cocktails, obvs | New favourite thing is a Yoomoo froyo | Absolutely love this photo of us so much | Our flat is slowly becoming over run by Homesense candles | Sale bargain in the form of a Warehouse jumper dress for only a fiver! | Loving my new bright yellow purse from TKMaxx that's basically bigger than me | Slush in the sunshine | Some more outfit snaps, this time from my £50 outfit challenge!

What have you all been up to recently?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig