Friday, May 06, 2016

FUDGE URBAN CRISP PEAR & SWEET VANILLA DRY SHAMPOO | REVIEW

At the risk of sounding a bit grim, dry shampoo is one of my all time favourite hair products, and with fine, limp hair like mine, it's somewhat of a staple in my product collection. I've always been a Batiste girl through and through, feeling disappointed with other brand's attempts at producing their versions. Some left my hair sticky, some smelt horrendous, and most left the dreaded white residue - the ultimate sin! When the Fudge Urban Dry Shampoo came my way I was sceptical, but after falling in love with their Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Styling Mousse (omg the smell!!) and an array of other products from the Urban Fudge line, I knew I was in for a treat! 

Although a little higher in price (just over £5) when compared to dry shampoo heavyweight, Batiste, the Fudge Urban offering is an absolute dream. The first thing that hit me was the scent of 'crisp pear & sweet vanilla'. I love a good smelling hair product that I catch a whiff of as my hair moves throughout the day, and this one doesn't disappoint. I do prefer the scent of the styling mousse, but this one is still amazing and something I love having in my hair.
The product itself is incredibly lightweight and doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or heavy. A few sprays of this into the roots does the job, then after a couple of minutes I massage it to the scalp and through the hair. I've used this a fair few times and haven't once noticed any white powdery residue in my hair. It leaves my 'do feeling refreshed and even adds a little texture and bounce!

Needless to say I'm fully converted! I'll still be buying my trusty Batiste Tropical of course, but this is definitely something I'd treat myself to when I want my hair to smell a little more delicious! I'm really keen to try some other dry shampoos to see how they compare, and I'm also eyeing up some more of the Fudge Urban products, so if you have any favourites that you would recommend, holla!

What's your favourite dry shampoo?

Claire x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig