Monday, February 06, 2017

KEEPING FIT WITH JD SPORTS

As I mentioned a couple of posts back, I'm now at the start of a 12 month health and fitness plan in a bid to get in the the best shape possible, tone up my wobbly areas (lol) and generally look after myself keeping fit and eating well. I don't know about you, but one of the things that always encourages me to work out is new workout clothes! There's something about slipping in to really good Gym wear & Gym clothing that seems to force me up and at 'em, and this Pink Soda Sport outfit is just the ticket.





Not being one to show of my stomach, I love the fact that the fitness tights are super high waisted, which is also handy for when I'm working my core and need to focus on tensing my stomach and ab muscles in my workouts. They have a handy zip pocket at the back, and a hidden pocket at the hip which is perfect for keeping your gym locker key safe, or change for the vending machine when a drink of water is needed!


They're made from moisture-wicking fabric and have powder pink panelling and mesh detailing at the ankles, and all in all, they're super comfortable and easy to move in. I've worn these for a fairly intense HIIT style workout and didn't experience any falling down at the waist or riding up at the ankles, keeping me fully engrossed in the exercise instead of fixing my clothing!




My favourite part of the outfit has to be the top, which is a clever 2-in-1 vest, to give you two very different looks. The first layer is this gorgeous pink sports bra, made from the same fabric as the tights. I love this, especially the Pink Soda elasticated band across the bottom. It's the perfect fit and looks great teamed with the leggings - but that's not the best part....


The top also comes with a handy mesh vest which sits loosely over the top of the sports bra. The mesh fabric means that you can still see the branding through, but it's enough to cover you up if you're feeling self-conscious, yet still want to stay cool. There's also a little headphone loop on the mesh vest which you can thread your wires through to keep them neat and tidy - clever, hey? This is definitely going to be my go-to at the gym. 




----------
all from JD Sports*

----------

Finally, what would a workout outfit be without the trainers? You know I'm a girl who loves a good pair of women's trainers, and these are no exception. The Nike Air Max Sequent 2 are designed for running and cushioned for impact, and my goodness are they comfortable. I've been wearing these for everything from HIIT workouts to dance workouts and they've kept my feet feeling comfy and supported, unlike other trainers I've worked out in in the past. They also look great with a pair of jeans for a casual daytime look. Oh, and they're PINK!!!!

What is your favourite outfit to work out in? Do you have any fitness favourites that you would recommend?

C x

SHOP THE LOOK



SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig