Friday, April 22, 2011

BESIDE THE SEASIDE

A few weeks ago, the lovely people over at My Label were kind enough to give me £25.00 to spend on their site. I opted for these gorgeous floral Motel shorts, which were £25.00 with free delivery. If you haven't seen it, I did a 'Currently Coveting' post on My Label, and these were featured in it, so I couldn't wait to get my hands on them! They arrived on my doorstep a couple of days ago, and with the weather being so perfect and a trip to the beach planned, when better to wear them?!I teamed them with a green vest top and some flat peep toe shoes for a simple Summery look. They're so easy to wear, and being so colourful, you can pretty much wear any colour with them and they will look fab! Next on my list is this shirt in the same print. Perfect with the sleeves rolled up and tucked into cut off denim shorts for Summer evenings!Scallop Vest - Topshop
Motel Shorts - c/o My Label
Bracelets - Pandora & H&M
Sunglasses - Ray Ban @ John Lewis

I went to Lytham St Annes yesterday with my sister, nieces and nephews, which was lovely. We spent the day lying on the beach, and had a yummy picnic followed by ice creams, and wasted money on the games in the arcade. It was nice to get out of Preston for a while and do something a little different. I can see myself spending many days on the beach this Summer as its only 20 minutes away!
Some of the photos were taken by my niece and nephew, so credit to them!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, as we are having a barbecue lunch and a lazy day. Bliss!
What are your plans for the Bank Holiday weekend?
xox
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. love the print on these shorts! the colour of your vest goes perfectly. im off to check our their website! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looovely shorts! I've never been to Lytham St Annes before, It is now on my list of places to go this summer it looks gorge :)
    Rachelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them :) the style and the print is just great- love the colour top you paired them with too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love those shorts, even better that you got a voucher for them. really like the top you paired them with really makes the colours pop x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey
    i love your blog and have been following it for over a year! i have a little favour to ask of you...
    so i moved from my ebay shop to a blog shop! check it out if it interests you!
    http://vintagetee.blogspot.com/
    a mention on your blog would be a great help, if not no worries :)
    thanks
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig