Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CURRENTLY COVETING: MATALAN

Another shop I've been loving lately is Matalan. I've always been a big fan, and tend to check in before my holidays to see what bargains I can find. It looks like this year is going to be no exception when it comes to holiday shopping, as there are so many great pieces to chose from, and everything is really affordable. I love their selection of prints and bright colours - perfect for the warm weather.

Currently Coveting: Matalan
Because: I love their low priced, on trend fashion. The pretty florals and festival worthy aztec prints are great for lazy summer days in the sunshine, and their accessories have a gorgeous vintage feel to them, perfect to finish off any outfit!

1. Ditsy Trim Fedora - £6.00
2. Be Beau Holey Vest - £16.00
4. Tribal Print Tunic - £14.00
7. Denim Spot Hotpant - £10.00
10. Tan School Satchel - £10.00
11. Floral Clog - £22.00

I'll definitely be popping down to my local Matalan soon to stock up my holiday wardrobe!
What are your favourite pieces? Have you bought anything from Matalan lately?

xox

PS. The lovely people over at Tesco's Lifestyled Blog did a write up on me the other day. Check it out here!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. i love all these ive i never thinnk to look in matalan lol i might go in tomorrow although i heard my local one burnt down :/ so strange i saw this post through twitter and i had just finished my coveting post also lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh love the polka dot shorts, might have to pay a visit!

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always see lovely things from Matalan in blogs and mags but I live in central Manchester and don't think there's one near me boohoo! Love the shorts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Aztec style print dress and the playsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving all of these, and theyre the sort of things that would go for loadsssss in topshop!
    sjterrell.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWWWW matalan have some cool stuff in,i love the clogs,glad you posted this cuz i never go in there,definatley will now :D

    kate xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have to admit i never look in matalan but these things are so pretty! i especially love the first vest :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah i love the playsuit, what a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this little selection of clothes- they definitely don't look like they're from Matalan- I was most surprised! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with the crochet vest and the culottes! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those culottes and the striped vest, love a bit of Matalan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Matalan and those floral clogs are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful pieces, love those clogs and that cable loose knit vest!

    New giveaway on my blog, come check it out! :)
    http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig