Thursday, December 08, 2011

KNITS ON KNITS

Today has been lazy and relaxing, which has been a lovely break from work. I'm working longer shifts in the run up to Christmas and it has been a shock to the system after doing short ones for the past few months. I spent the day looking after my little nephew, baking scones and generally stuffing my face and doing not a lot at all. This is what I wore today to stay cosy. I threw the boots on for the photo when I was planning on going out to get a few things, but after seeing the weather I kicked them back off and stayed indoors. In hindsight after looking at these photos I think I would rather wear some beige brogue style ankle boots I have, but oh well! 



Jumper - TU at Sainsburys
Skirt - COW Vintage Manchester
Scarf - George at Asda
Tights - Primark
Boots - H&M
Lips - MAC Chatterbox
Nails - Barry M Raspberry & Rimmel Disco Ball

Again, sorry for the rubbish lighting. I took these at around 2.30 this afternoon and it was so gloomy that I had to put the light on. I'll try earlier next time, I promise! Plans for tonight include mostly watching Friends and Glee and curling up with a hot drink of some description. I love being tucked up all cosy inside when the weather is horrible outside. Makes me feel a little smug, ha!
What have you all been up to today?

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love that jumper! I need to buy a warm, cosy jumper.

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love that jumper, so cosy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so warm, lovely outfit! It sounds like you had a great day off :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jumper is lovely, you look so warm & cosy!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather yesterday was awful up north, you look so cosy though. Days of doing nothing are the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jumper... cannot believe it's sainsburys! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig