Thursday, January 12, 2012

BUTTERCUP

I couldn't decide what to wear this morning, then remembered this blouse I bought before Christmas from Dixi. It was on offer as one of their 'Treat' sets, where the blouse and two lovely rings were £6 for all three. I saw it on their Facebook page and snapped it up pronto! I hadn't tried it on until today, but I'm really happy with the fit. With it being vintage, it was obviously a one off piece on their site, but do take a look at their vintage section as there are so many gorgeous things! I also remembered I had these boots from about two winters ago, so I slipped them on and voila, they worked really well with the rest of the outfit. This has turned out to be one of my favourite outfits I've worn in a while!




Blouse - Dixi
Cardigan - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop via eBay
Boots - Miss Selfridge
Necklace - H&M
Lips - Ooh La La by Topshop

Today has been another day of job hunting and house hunting. I've applied for a few things I'm really interested in along the lines of Social Media/Marketing and working in Fashion Head Offices, but I guess its just a waiting game to see if anything comes up. We've found a few houses too, one of which I've fallen in love with, but I keep trying to tell myself not to get too attached because the chances of it still being available when it comes to actually taking the plunge are really low. I feel like now is the right time to be moving out. It just feels right, so fingers crossed something comes up!

Last night I updated my blog shop with a few things. Let me know if you would like to buy anything!


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. ooh im liking your necklace and shirt!

    ps i'm hosting a little giveaway at the moment if you fancy taking a peek :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, I'm REALLY wishing I could wear yellow.. It looks stunning on you though! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a lovely colour on you, the brightness just looks gorgeous! And as if it was only £6!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blouse is so lovely! You look gorgeous,

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE this outfit.. yellow looks amazing on you and the necklace looks fab!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love this outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit, the boots are gorgeous! Good luck with the job searching, Im sure someone will snap you up very quickly :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally got round to updating my blog side bar and had to have you on it :)
    This sounds like an amazing deal - the yellow is strangely flattering!
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the job hunting. I love your boots xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this outfit Claire! I've not commented in a while, but often stop by, but one of my NY resolutions is to comment on the blogs I read more...so hello!
    Love to white boots, love that they are sort of skater-style, look great with the outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooo the bright yellow top seems perfect for a gloomy day like today!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your yellow blouse is beautiful!! I love how you styled it!!

    thevintageheart-molly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That blouse is so nice, what a steal! Good Luck with your job and house hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look. I'm really into jeans again now as my legs cannot take the cold with 60 denier tights.. Ohhh no!xxx
    www.inordinatelyplush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig