Sunday, January 15, 2012

PORK PIE HAT

Today has been a lovely day off. Dan and I decided to go out and have a look round the shops as we had nothing better to do. We ended up looking at things for when we move in together, such as pots and pans, kitchen utensils and towels. Sounds so boring, but it made me quite excited about the whole thing! We've decided that when we get paid we will start buying a few bits to put away, so that when it actually does happen we won't have as much to buy. This is what I wore when we went out, plus my trusty Topshop faux leather biker jacket. If you follow me on Twitter, you'll have seen me talking about the Topshop Pork Pie hat. I saw it in work the other day and fell in love. Dan bought it me and now I never want to take it off. Also, my second pair of shoes arrived courtesy of Deichmann! Like I said, originally I chose some other brogues that when they arrived, weren't really me, so these were what I chose to replace them with. These are much more my style. They are these suede effect brogues by Graceland, and I love their masculine shape and stitched detail. I can see these fast becoming regulars in outfit posts!



Jumper - Sainsburys
Blouse - Charity Shop
Cut Off Levi's Shorts - COW Manchester
Tights - Primark
Brogues - c/o Deichmann
Hat - Topshop
Lips - Impassioned by MAC

Again, like the Boots, these are really well made and surprisingly really comfy. I've worn them all day and they haven't rubbed at all, which is great as I normally have to break brogues in first. I'd definitely recommend these, and they're only £17.99 which in my eyes is a bargain for shoes!


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love the jumper/blouse/shorts combo! I remember when my boyfriend and I moved in together. It was so exciting buying things together - and we still do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited! I was oohing and aahing over 5 piece pan sets. I don't think Dan has quite the same excitement over kitchen things haha! x

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I'm dreading breaking in my new brogues :/
    I love the suede effect on them, I'm sensing I need another pair similar haha I have to stop
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sarah50t/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hat is lovely! Good luck with the move when you get round to it :) xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jumper is sainsburys? I need to make more of an effort to pop in there!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah the cream + white together looks really nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shoes are exactly what I've been after recently, cannot believe they were so cheap!
    I bought this hat this week :) I loooove it! It fits so good on the back of my head without falling off!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore how chunky your jumper is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute hat!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. My boyf just surprised me with that hat, too! I am in love with it, and have spent the last hour mentally matching it up to different outfits!

    Loving your brogues too, you have a great look.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig