Tuesday, January 31, 2012

GWEN DRESS

Another day, another outfit! Today I wore a dress I was recently sent from Zalando. They were kind enough to offer me a voucher to spend on their site, and after ordering a couple of things that weren't quite right for me and sending them back, I settled on this Vera Moda number and couldn't be happier. It arrived today and in excitement I threw it on straight away. On reflection I should have ironed it after seeing these pictures but I was so eager to wear it I didn't even notice any creases! I love the colour and the black detail. The dress has short sleeves with the same black detailing round the edges. It's the perfect length for my short little legs, and looks great with or without tights. I wore it with a cardigan from GiGi Vintage and a bright red lip for a pop of colour.




Cardigan - GiGi Vintage
Dress - Vera Moda c/o Zalando
Tights - Primark
Ring - Topshop
Nails - Raspberry by Barry M
Lips - Lady Danger by MAC

I was really impressed with Zalando on the whole, and I'm not just saying this because I was sent this, but I genuinely was happy with the service and returns procedure. I'd recommend them highly. I've got a few things on my wish list for when I next get paid as there are some gorgeous dresses and shoes. It took me a while to whittle it down to this dress as there is seriously so much to choose from! They are primarily a shoe store, but also sell loads of great womenswear and menswear, as well as kids. Take a look for yourselves! 

I also wanted to quickly show you some of the things I picked up at the Charity Shops yesterday. I got these three jumpers that I'm not sure whether to keep or sell. I love the cardigan with its cute little buttons, and the pattern of the lilac one. The bottom one is actually mens, but I love the colours and when I held it up against me it seemed to really compliment my skin tone. I'm going to try all these on tonight and see what I think. I love wearing jumpers over blouses with the collar sticking out (you've probably noticed!) so hopefully they will all fit ok. Otherwise, you'll be seeing these on eBay! 
Jumpers - Charity Shops

Speaking of eBay, I have lots of things listed at the moment, including Topshop, H&M, Primark and Vintage clothing, so take a look! 


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Ooo what a lovely selection of jumpers, you sure lucked out in the charity shops!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is gorgeous, I didn't know that Zalando did clothing!

    The jumpers are lovely too - which charity shops did you go to out of interest? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were from 3 different ones in Preston ( a street called Plunginton Road!). Red cardi was from Caritas Care, Purple was from Age Concern and the mens one from Cancer Care! x

      Delete
  3. Actually adore this dress, so so gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is so pretty, and I love that lipstick colour! You've found some lovely jumpers, I can never find any that I like in charity shops!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com (Giveaway now on)
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the vintage jumpers! looking forward to seeing you style them!

    xoxo
    rainbowsandfairydust.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress! The collar and the skirt are so beautiful together! And I love those sweaters in the last picture!

    Jessica | Vixenelle

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig