Wednesday, February 01, 2012

GRANDAD JUMPER

Today has been a bit blah really. One of those days where you don't really have any plans or do all that much. I did some tidying and cleaning, and some more job hunting, but that was as exciting as it got! I wore one of the jumpers I picked up at a Charity Shop on Monday. I've decided that out of the 3, I'm only keeping this one. When I tried them on, the other two weren't quite right, so I'll be putting them on eBay tomorrow night I think. I love this one purely for the pattern. It's so unusual and the colours are really nice. I can't believe this was a men's jumper! I paired it with my trusty Topshop jeans I got a couple of years ago from eBay for something ridiculously cheap like £3.00. They're still in amazing condition even though I wear them all the time. They're slightly high waisted so they look great with things tucked in, too!


Jumper - Charity Shop
Blouse - Afflecks Palace Manchester
Jeans - Topshop via eBay
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - Topman
Nails - Raspberry by Barry M
Lips - Viva Glam Gaga by MAC

Tomorrow I'm looking after my nephew all day and doing even more job and house hunting, then Friday I think I will pop into town again to get some bits and bobs for Dan's birthday on Monday. I'm really looking forward to the weekend as we are going out for lunch with his mum and my parents on the Sunday, then on his birthday on Monday I'm taking him out for tea. 
Have you got any plans for the rest of the week?

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. love the jumper, I always tend to find my favourite clothes on ebay or in charity shops :)X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've got your collar poking out of the top of your jumper! Your necklace is so perfect, too, I waaaant.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the necklace! I love scouring topman for jewellery! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumper looks lovely on you and it's really pretty paired with the blouse :) I adore that necklace aswell!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com (Giveaway now on)
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  5. your jumper is gorgeous, not seen one quite like it before. love your necklace too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that jumper! Just working and packing for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the jumper, looks super cosy!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love thye pattern on the jumper too!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that lipstick on you, and the colour looks so good with that jumper.

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has to be my favourite outfit of the week. I love the jumper and necklace. Grey and pink look too good together. I also like that you've added the cute little collar under the jumper. Makes it look more feminine. I have too many old men jumpers that make me look like.. Err, an old man!? Will be trying this out now !

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig