Friday, February 03, 2012

BLUE HUE

Today I wore this gorgeous Miss Selfridge playsuit I told you about a few posts back. I got it because it's one of those things I'll wear all year round, with tights whilst it's chilly, or with sandals or wedges when the weather warms up. I really like the sleeves too. They're the perfect length, making it a little smarter than if they were shorter. I wore my black biker jacket over this for lunch out and an afternoon shopping with my mum. It also looks nice with a chunky cardigan for more of a casual look, or a little cropped blazer also from Miss Selfridge (that I have yet to wear in an outfit post because I got it for uniform!) for a more formal look.


Tights - Primark
Shoes - c/o Deichmann Shoes
Necklace - Topman
Ring - Topshop
Nails - Raspberry by Barry M
Lips - Rouge Coco Cambom 31 by Chanel

Decided to wear my hair curly again for the first time in ages! I tried out the diffuser attachment on the hairdryer I got for Christmas and looked ridiculous at first because it made my hair so huge and curly! After a bit of taming with the straighteners and some products I managed to get it to look like this. I really like wearing it curly when it grows to this length. I hate having hair thats sort of inbetween a bob and shoulder length, so this is my way of getting away with that before I can be bothered/afford to have it cut again! Still in two minds as to whether I should grow it again. I know I suit it better short, but I miss being able to do things with it, like topknots and such. It is so fine though, that it just ends up looking messy and bedraggled, and knowing me, I'd get fed up of waiting it to grow so I'd just get it cut again!
Hmm, dilemma! Does anyone else ever think that about their hair or am I the only one?

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. All I do is think about my hair (most shallow sentence ever? lol) but seriously I'm never happy! This playsuit looks amazing on you, your hair looks fab and I'm in love with your lipstick.. lush colour!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair like that, really natural looking and generally gorgeous haha! I've been trying to grow my hair for AGES, but genuinely think you look adorable with short hair! Can't imagine you with it longer now!!

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous playsuit :) I'm too loving Topman's jewellery recently, so much better than Topshop's and far cheaper. xx

    sweet monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember reading your post saying you were getting this playsuit, it's so pretty! And your hair is lovely like that, I can't get my diffuser to work for me. And you're not the only one who thinks that about hair..I often get bored of mine and chop it all off!

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving hair red lip and this Monetesque playsuit a style triumph! Sharon

    www.mypassporttostyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3/2/12 20:03

    I know what you mean about the in between length drives me mad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you believe that I have never worn a playsuit! They look so easy to dress up or down so I really need to invest in one! Love the sleeve length & print on this one :)
    Your hair looks great curly!
    Rachelle x
    inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always get the urge to cut my hair short, I don't think it would look too bad but I just know I'd miss my long hair! Even getting a few inches off I get impatient waiting for it to grow back out!haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your playsuit! Your hair looks lovely like this xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig