Thursday, February 02, 2012

PATCHES + PANSIES

Just a quick post tonight as I have lots to do and I'm awaiting the arrival of some take out noodles! This is what I wore today. I decided to go into town today rather than tomorrow, purely because I was bored. Couldn't believe how quiet the High Street was in Preston. So many shops are closing down, it's sad! I managed to pick up a few bits in Primark, and stopped off for a Krispy Kreme before I left. Spent the rest of the day looking after my little nephew which was fun. 
I got the turban the other day from Primark along with a bobble hat as it's so ridiculously cold (come on February, seriously?!) at the minute and I didn't own any wooly hats. They were both reduced to a £1 each when I got them to the till which was a nice surprise. If you're after anything like scarves or hats for this crazy weather, then Primark is the place to go. They have reduced pretty much all their cold weather stuff to a £1. I might go back and stock up for the next Winter!




Dress - Topshop
Cardigan - H&M
Tights - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Hat - Primark
Nails - Raspberry by Barry M
Lips - Please Me by MAC

The dress was a Christmas present off my sister that I have only just got round to wearing. Its something I'll wear more in summer with sandals and a denim jacket or pale boyfriend blazer, but for now I think it looks quite cute with tights. I love the shape of these dresses. I know Topshop tend to do a few prints at a time in this style. I really like high necks, fitted waists and short hemlines as I feel like those shapes suit my frame best!
I'm off for a night of eBaying and CV tweaking! What have you all been up to today?

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love your dress! I wanted to get the same one from Toppers during the sale but, as always, my size was sold out :( Looks great on you, though!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty dress, I like to keep florals to the warmer weather for sure though. The cardie is lovely with it though xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dress :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress, the colours look perfect on you!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather is crazy isn't it!? I'll definitely be visiting Primark for some reduced woolies!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable outfit!! I love the turban is super cute :)

    thevintageheart-molly.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig