Monday, May 07, 2012

WEEKLY SNAPSHOT #7

Hating on my dad's PC | Being productive on a break at work | Sat in the hairdressers going blonde! | The result | New hair products to try | Retro sweets | Owls at the local garden centre | Mum's Sunday roast chicken dinner | Back in business with a new MAC, finally! | Fed up doggy | Hot vimto | Little treat c/o Dixi | Wishing I was back in Rhodes | I ate the whole bag of these M&S biscuits. Not even going to tell you how much fat in them | 25% off all jewellery with BANKHOL25. Ends tonight! | Peak at Saturday's outfit | Found a baby bird in the garden. Claire to the rescue! | Finishing off a custom order for my manager's bridesmaids | Play time | Selling these KG by Kurt Geiger size 5 heels if anyone is interested?!


Follow me on Instagram: @c_sittingpretty


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Lovely pictures! Love the one of doggy with the ball! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fab week, I've wanted to try that Redken shampoo for a while now, let us know how it goes? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used it once and it it great so far! Going to alternate between that and my John Frieda purple shampoo so will probably review it after a few more washes!

      Delete
  3. I have been using the redken products since Feb, they are amazing they have totally transformed my hair! My hair is fine and breaks easy but these has really helped. The extreme range (blue bottle) is very good esp if you colour your hair blonde. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used them for the first time the other day and really like it so far! Thanks for the heads up! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig