Wednesday, February 02, 2011

PAINTED IT RED

Before I begin babbling on about this outfit, I wanted to let you all know about a blog shop I have set up! I'm constantly ebaying clothes, but it is so time consuming listing everything on there, so I've decided to make a sort of 'sister' blog where I will sell clothes, accessories and maybe some beauty items. Hop over to to BLOG SHOP to see what's up for sale! Follow the page and spread the word as I'll be updating it regularly!

Anywho, onto today's outfit. As promised, I'm wearing the skirt Dan got me in Manchester from yesterday's post. Its such a lovely fit and length, and I can see it going with a lot of different things from my wardrobe for some really different looks. I also dug out one of my favourite bags for our little trip yesterday, so thought I'd show you that aswell. IT was from Dorothy Perkins a couple of years ago I think, and is the perfect size for days out when there's a lot of things to carry. I've tied on a vintage scarf to jazz it up a bit, and I think it will be staying out from under my bed for a while now!
T Shirt - Topshop
Belt - Zara (from a pair of trousers)
Tights - Primark
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Dorothy Perkins
Scarf - Vintage Fair
Rings - Topshop & Afflecks Palace
Bracelets - Vintage Fair & Pandora

I also just wanted to say thank you to everyone who always leaves such lovely comments on my blog, and hello to all my new followers! I always, always read my comments, obviously because I have them set to blog owner approval! I appreciate them all, so thank you very much :)

xox
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. What a lovely skirt! Your outfit is perfect! Not one item I dislike! You seem to have such great stores up where you live! There is nothing like that round near me. Thinking of a trip to Manchester now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely outfit, the skirt is gorgeous and the bag is awesome, love how you've tied a scarf around it


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I absolutely love your skirt, it's so pretty :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay it looks lovely! Really like the way you've worn it high waisted with the belt :)

    Danni
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit :) New skirt is tres pretty. Thanks for reminding me that I have shoes that are VERY similar to those, that I've never worn - must dig them out!

    That bag is basically perfect. I'm jealous!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig