Saturday, February 05, 2011

RUMOR HAS IT

I don't know if I've mentioned it, but on Monday Dan and I are off to stay with my brother who lives an hour away from London. We're staying with him for two nights, and spending all day Tuesday in London so I can do some research for my final project at university. I'm hoping to base my work on a vintage boutique and create some photo shoots and promotional work for it, but the idea isn't set in stone and I'm hoping to be inspired whilst away! Also, tomorrow is Dan's birthday, so we'll be spending the day together and have a meal booked at a local Indian restaurant in the evening with all my family, so as you can see, I won't have time to post until I return home on Wednesday!
Anyway, I thought I'd leave you with an outfit post until then. This is what I'm wearing today, just for a relaxed day pottering here and there. The blouse is something I've had for a while but I forgot I had it until I found it stuffed between some other shirts this morning. I remember being a bit unsure of the length when I bought it, but I think it works well in this outfit.

Cardigan - Topshop
Blouse - Charity Shop
Ribbon - Paperchase
Camisole (worn underneath) - F&F @ Tesco
Leggings - Miss Selfridge
Loafers - New Look
Rings - Afflecks Palace & Miss Selfridge

Also, don't forget about the Blog Shop I've launched! Here's a sneak peek of what's left, including some gorgeous vintage dresses and some Primark playsuits and dresses too. The last chance I'll get to post before I go away is Monday, so hurry if you want anything! Otherwise, I won't be posting until Thursday at the earliest. Click HERE to see everything in more detail.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, and I'll be back with a post on Wednesday or Thursday!
xox

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Have a good day in London, I'm sure you'll find some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love the new look shoes. They do an adorable leopard print and black pair too, soon to be mine :)
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I love your oufit- I really like wearing a black bow around collars too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt claire :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit lots, it's gorgeous!!


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absoloutley love your blog. I'm so sad that i've went right back through to your blog to pretty much the first post. Your style is amazing and those loafers, i'm going to HAVE to buy them.
    www.aclassicfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love love love this outfit! i am so jealous of your classy style lady! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig