Sunday, August 12, 2012

ACID WASH

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you'll know I've been undecided about a pair of H&M acid wash skinnies that I bought recently. I've always stayed well away from very light washes of denim as I felt they made my legs appear wider than they are. For my size I have short legs and quite large thighs in comparison to the calves down, so I try not to emphasise that, but curiosity got the better of me. I took a picture wearing them and left it to my followers to decide whether or not I should keep them, and the answer was a resounding yes! So keep them I did. I wore them today for a lazy Sunday at home, and paired them with one of my favourite vintage blouses and my Converse. I do still think they make my legs look a tad wider at the top, but not as much as I had envisaged. 



Blouse - Charity Shop
Jeans - H&M
Converse - Zalando*
Rings - Dixi*, H&M, Timothy Roe*
Lips - Please Me by MAC

I think the jeans would look a hundred times better with a pair of heels, which is what I plan on wearing them with next time, along with one of my favourite oversized white blouses. I can't wait to wear them in winter with slouchy chunky jumpers and boots. Maybe then I can get over the whole pale-jeans-chunky-legs thing! Please tell me I'm not the only one?!

Hope you're all having a great weekend! Can't wait for the Closing Ceremony tonight!

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. i think your jeans look lovely on you and i really like your converse shoes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks amazing! and your legs look really good in the jeans, dont worry! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cool jeans, and you look great in them. also loving how you've paired the pretty top with converse!





    - ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit the way it is! The jeans look fab on you and especially with the converse! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have the same jeans and the same problem with it :D
    but you look great, don't worry ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them! I love this entire outfit and think you look fab in them! I used to have some of the AA acid jeans and they were so awesome, not sure why on earth I got rid of them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice jeans.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig