Friday, August 10, 2012

WEEKLY WISHLIST: MONKI

This week I am lusting after the majority of the stock at Monki! I've seen a few pieces doing the rounds on various blogs, but I hadn't actually had a proper look at what they have to offer until the other day. I am now dreaming of pretty prints, midi lengths and bright primary colours, thanks to the gorgeous-ness available in their online store!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

I love the range of prints, especially the red slouchy dress and the grey floral blouse. Definately both top of my list for the Summer/Autumn transition! I can imagine wearing the dress with some tan sandals  now, and with some chunky ankle boots and a big fluffy scarf in the winter. Beautiful! The shirt would look amazing with a pretty skirt and my new Converse, or tucked into leather shorts and thick tights in the colder weather. 
I also love the chunky knits, and the mustard yellow with tiny black polka dots. I can't believe I've never looked at Monki before, and I can't get over how affordable everything is! I was expecting it to be a little on the pricey side, but I'd say their just about right for the High Street, with similar price points to the likes of Topshop and Zara. At the minute, their only UK stores are both in London, which is a pain for Northerners like me, so I'll just have to ogle them online. I'd love to see some of the pieces in real life though, just to see what the quality is like and try some of them on.
Nevertheless, I'm sure there will be a purchase (or two!) sometime not too far off!

Are you a fan of Monki? What do you think of their collections?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I LOVE their chunky knits! Checking them out right now... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Monki always has some really nice pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the yellow shirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colors, beautiful outfits and lovely pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely need to take a better look at Monki! The red dress is stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish Monki was my wardrobe, seriously love everything on their site at the moment.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig