Sunday, September 16, 2012

SHE LIKES CHUNKY KNITS

Today is my last day off work so I spent it relaxing at home with family, eating too much food, as every Sunday should be spent! I wore my new Glamorous Disco Pants I picked up in Saints & Sinners in Preston. I wear my blue ones to death so it was only a matter of time before the black came into my life!  I teamed them with a gorgeous new jumper I was very kindly sent by online fashion store She Likes. It was available in a number of colours, but I think a cream chunky knit is a staple for Autumn/Winter so I went with this one! I'm really impressed with the quality and fit. I like my jumpers to be a little on the baggy side as I think it flatters my shape more, so this trapeze style shape is perfect for me. I wore it over a vintage blouse threw on my new Primark boots that I am in love with! 








Jumper - She Likes*
Blouse - Charity Shop
Disco Pants - Glamorous via Saints & Sinners, Preston
Boots - Primark
Bracelet - Wallis
Lips - Chatterbox by MAC

Tomorrow I go back to work and start the two week countdown before I start my new job! I'm so excited and can't wait for the next couple of weeks to go by. It's going to be strange leaving my comfort zone as I've been with the company since I left school and have so many good memories there, but it's time to fly the nest and move on to bigger and better things! As well as doing something I love and I'm really passionate about, one of the things I'm looking forward to is being able to dress how I like for work instead of wearing all black. Expect to see a lot more outfit posts very soon! 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I tried at jumper on like this in Monki and totally regret not picking it up! lovely outfit :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great knit! it really suits you

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway (click one page back) to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bracelet detail amd the way it sits perfectly at the end of the jumper sleeve.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a simple monochromatic outfit - those shoes tie it all together
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig