Saturday, September 15, 2012

ST GEORGE'S STUDENT LOCK-IN WITH SAINTS + SINNERS

Some of you may know that I have teamed up with my local shopping centre in Preston to bring you the best outfits available to buy at this year's Student Lock-In! St George's Shopping Centre is host of the popular lock-in, taking place on Tuesday October 2nd, which will be a night of exclusive discounts and competitions to celebrate the new term at UCLAN, Preston's University.
Where do I come in? I'll be representing the blogging community as a local Fashion Blogger, and also I'm a UCLAN graduate so it all ties in nicely. In the run up to the event I'm lucky enough to get the inside scoop on the stores that are taking part in the lock-in and the exclusive discounts they will be offering. I spent yesterday morning going round the shopping centre, dressing up in some of my favourite looks from a few of the stores. I'll be blogging those looks on here for you all to see, starting with this one!
The first store I'll be sharing with you is a fairly new on in St George's, but one that has made a big impact with it's on-trend fashionable pieces and amazing prices. Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you Saints & Sinners! (I say gentlemen as they have a huge range of menswear too!). I've been in Saints & Sinners a couple of times before, but always made the mistake of going in when I have no money. I did manage to pick up a pair of the Glamorous Disco pants in black yesterday though which I was very happy about as I've wanted them for a while now after falling in love with my blue ones!
Take a look at the outfits I tried on in Saints + Sinners below. They will be offering 10% off clothing and accessories, and 5% off shoes on the night! 
Left: Stud Cross Blouse - £24.99, Glamorous Disco Pants - £24.99, Converse - £35
Right: Tie Dye Stud Vest - £16.99, Maxi Skirt - £7.99, Converse - £35
Left: Tie Dye Midi Dress - £16.99, Skull Studded Clutch Bag - £16.99, Black Platform Boots - £25
Right: Black Stud Collared Dress - £21.99, Black Platform Boots - £25

All items available at Saints & Sinners, Preston.

Remember, students will get 10% off all clothing and accessories and 5% off all shoes, so those prices will be even lower! As I said I bought the Disco Pants but I now REALLY want the tie dye midi dress, also by Glamourous, and the boots! Can you believe they're only £25?! 
So that's Saints & Sinners in a nutshell for you, but there is so, so much more to choose from so make sure you pop down on the night and take a look. I loved playing dress up there, and the staff are so friendly so it's a great place to shop.

I'll be doing more posts like this over the next couple of weeks, so if you're thinking of coming down to the Student Lock-In at St George's Shopping Centre in Preston, keep your eyes peeled for more shops and more discounts! Brands I'll be featuring soon include Republic and Miss Selfridge! 
In the meantime, clear your diary for the 2nd October, and follow St George's on Facebook and Twitter for exciting updates!

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. love the tiedye midi dress! and of course the boots are such a bargain




    - ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah, I was in the shopping centre today and never went in there. Love the studded cross shirt, too! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is beautiful, and I love the boots as well! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the black dress but can't work out where it's from! I want it! heehee

    Dayner x my blog - mozzypop.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is from Saints & Sinners in Preston :)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous outfits Claire! Is Saints & Sinners new? I don't think it was there when I worked in St Georges, though I did leave in June! Congrats on your new job too :)
    Rachelle x
    http://inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is fairly new yeah! It's where DB3 used to be right at the main entrance opposite Miss Selfridge. Thank you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how blonde your hair is, it really suits you! Sounds like an awesome event, if only I lived up north! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous looks, so very much in love with that maxi skirt though!
    I went to the student lock in at West Quay in Southampton, such a good night. Felt like a mix between a club night and shopping trip with all of the DJ's playing in the shops xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous14/2/13 17:25

    I luv dis shop

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig