Friday, September 21, 2012

ST GEORGE'S STUDENT LOCK-IN WITH MISS SELFRIDGE

As promised, here is the third installment of my series with St George's Shopping Centre in the run up to their Student Lock-In! As I'm sure you know by now, the Lock-In is an annual event at my local shopping centre in Preston, designed for students in the city to get great discounts in their favourite stores for one night only. I've teamed up with St George's this year as a local fashion blogger to bring you some of the best items available at the Lock-In and exclusive sneak peeks!
This time round I've got two lovely looks from Miss Selfridge to share with you. Miss Selfridge is one of my favourite places to shop lately, as they have some really great Autumn/Winter pieces and do the whole 'day to night' thing really well! What's more, Miss Selfridge will be offering 20% off everything in store at the Lock-In!
Jacket - £52, Top - £22, Skirt - £29, Boots - £65, Bag - £42
Dress - £39, Shoes - £42, Clutch Bag - £29

(All items available at Miss Selfridge)

I fell in love with both looks the staff dressed me up in, and would definitely wear everything they picked out for me, especially the casual look!  In fact I've been really impressed with everything each store has had to offer that I've worked with over the past week, including Saints & Sinners and Republic. There's some great stock on the high street this season!
To take advantage of all the great discounts in St George's Shopping Centre, then make sure you're in Preston on Tuesday October 2nd and head on down to the Student Lock-In. There are tonnes of stores getting in on the action, opening late and offering exclusive reductions to students for one night only. Be sure to follow St George's on Twitter and like their Facebook page for more details!

Let me know if you'll be coming to the lock-in. I will be and would love to see some of you there! 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I think I just fell in love with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking hot missy! Have a soft spot for Miss Selfridge and love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh ...fab outfits ...and fab tan handbag!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig