Tuesday, September 18, 2012

ST GEORGE'S STUDENT LOCK-IN WITH REPUBLIC

Following on from my post on Saints & Sinners the other day, here is another post sharing some of the great clothing on offer at this year's Student Lock-In at St George's Shopping Centre in Preston. For those of you that don't know, the Student Lock-In recently became an annual event in Preston celebrating the start of term. The shopping centre's stores offer exclusive discounts for one night only where students can bag some great bargains. The night has a great atmosphere, with DJs and competitions as well as shopping! I've teamed up with St George's as a local fashion blogger, bringing you sneak peeks of the clothing and discounts available on the night.
This is the second instalment of this series, this time featuring high street fashion giant Republic! Republic is somewhere I always forget to look in as I never classed it as being my taste, but I was pleasantly surprised. I felt a little out of my comfort zone when the lovely staff picked out the two outfits for me, as they're not what I would have chosen myself at all. However when I tried them on I really liked both looks. I now want a quilted gilet and a peplum bodycon dress!
Republic will be offering 20% off everything at the Student Lock-In, so be sure to pop down on the night if you like the look of these outfits!

 Star Print Shirt - £30, T Shirt - £10, Gilet - £50, Jeans - £25, Boots £35 (All Soul Cal at Republic)


Peplum Dress - £30, Spike Heels - £40, Clutch Bag - £20 (All Miso at Republic)

As you can see they are a lot different to what I would normally wear, but I had so much fun dressing up in the outfits. I was also really surprised by the prices of everything as they were a lot lower than I expected them to be! Also, remember that there will be another 20% off those prices as well as the rest of the stock at Republic at the Lock-In! Republic also stock a great range of menswear, so there will be plenty to chose from for everyone.
I'll be doing more posts like this over the next couple of weeks, so if you're thinking of coming down to the Student Lock-In at St George's Shopping Centre in Preston, keep your eyes peeled for more shops and more discounts! Next up is the gorgeous womenswear brand Miss Selfridge, so be sure to check back to see some gorgeous outfits available there!
In the meantime, clear your diary for the 2nd October, and follow St George's on Facebook and Twitter for exciting updates!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. The peplum dress looks amazing on you, it compliments your figure so well and the colour is perfect on you! Makes me want to go out and buy one haha, it isn't a bad price either!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gilet's with a bit of fur :)
    The peplum style dress does really suite you...

    Emma xx

    Emmaknitted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress looks gorgeous on you :)
    Makes me want to purchase one myself
    Lauren
    Xxxx
    thegirlwithtoomanyclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so glad i found this... i bought this dress for my christmas party and didnt know what shoes to wear this is perfect thanks :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig