Friday, September 07, 2012

WEEKLY WISHLIST: WINTER BOOTS

This week my wish list is a little different to normal, in the way that it only contains boots! I'm loving the winter boots that are popping up all over the High Street at the minute, and with my birthday coming up next week I'm hoping to snap up a pair (or two!). My dream pair are the Topshop Alvin boots (number 5) but at £90 they are on the pricey side. I have seen some great boots in Primark though around the £18 mark, so I will most likely get a couple of versions of those instead!
This wish list has a wide price range, from the affordable £18 Matalan boots to the £160 Kurt Geiger heeled versions, so whatever your budget there should be something to please your purse strings here!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

As you can see it's a mass of studs and buckles which I love at the minute. I really love little ankle boots as they're so easy to wear and can be worn in so many ways (bare legs, ankle socks, tights, jeans, the list goes on!). Ideally I'd like a pair that are flat, and another with a bit of a heel but nothing too high as I'd be wearing them on a day to day basis whilst at work. 
I'm off to Manchester next week for a few days and will definately be purchasing some boots of some description, so I'll keep you posted on what I end up buying!

Have you got any of the boots above? Which are your favourites? Do you know of anything similar with an affordable price tag?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love all these boots! just gorgeous, I have been looking for some for a while so Ill probably order one of these as I love them!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection! I have the same style as 13 but they are just plain leather :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 13 are my favourite pair, can't wait to get a new pair of boots fr Autumn/Winter!

    xxxx
    Tasha

    http://wandincluded.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig