Friday, October 12, 2012

WEEKLY WISHLIST: WINTER COATS BY BOOHOO

I don't know if it's just me, or if its the fact that I'm waking up earlier for work nowadays, but this week has seemed so much colder than usual, and that means it's time for the winter coats to come out!  I have a few coats, but they're the kind of thing you buy one winter, then go off when the next one comes around as trends change so quickly. I've been on the look out for something warm and cosy , yet something that won't date easily. I'd love to get a faux fur one ideally, but I've got my eye on a few other styles too. Boohoo have a great selection that are reasonably priced which is great for tight purse strings like mine at the moment! I've put together some of my favourite winter coats from their current collection that caught my eye.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

As you can see there are lots of cuts and shapes to choose from, and this is only a tiny snippet of the coats available on the site. My favourites are definitely the fur ones. They just never seem to go out of style and are so easy to dress up or down. It's always my plan each year to buy a good faux fur coat as an investment, but I never seem to find one that I really like. I think the mink shade version (5) could be a contender this year though! I like the vintage look it has and the colour would go with so many things. I'd wear it over a pretty printed blouse and blue skinny jeans to dress up a day to day outfit. I also love the idea of the fur gilet (4) as it adds interest to a simple jumper and isn't as heavy as the full coat so would be ideal for when it's not so cold. Decisions, decisions!

Which coat is your favourite? How would you style a faux fur coat?

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love all my vintage faux furs, and I'm on a mission to find a perfect leopard print one this year, so thanks for showing this! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these - especially 4 and 8 xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig