Saturday, October 13, 2012

DIP DYE

Today I wore a gorgeous new jumper I bought from Missguided a few days back after umming and ahhing over it for ages! I love the dip dye effect and the fact it's a fine knit, as it means I can layer it over and under other things as well as wearing it alone. I think they may have sold out now as I can't find it on the site, but there was another colour available that I nearly got as well. I went for this one though as I thought the colours looked best for my skin tone. I'm loving Missguided at the minute and have my eye on so many things! Before I got this I had to delete lots from my basket as I went a bit over board. I'm sure they'll be back in my basket before long!


Jumper - Missguided
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Primark
Necklace - Sitting Pretty
Nails - Models Own Concrete Mixer & Ibiza Mix
Lips - 17 Berry Crush Lip Stain


I don't know if I've already mentioned this, but I'll soon be closing my online jewellery store. Since starting a new full time job I've realised I can no longer give it the time it needs, so I spent last weekend using up all my supplies making as much as I could. I've split everything up into £10 and £15 goodie bags which have gone down a storm! If you would like to buy one I have a handful left on the site all containing a mixture of things. Get yours while you can as I will be shutting shop as soon as they are all gone!

I'm off to watch the drama that is X Factor now. What are you all doing this evening?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love it. I'm literally making my first missguided purchase now...eeek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit, love the top--will be adding it to my wishlist!

    abi
    drowsyhearts.blogspot.co.uk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks amazing on you doll x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're nails are amazing here! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable. I love your hair!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig